- Model NO.: vanillin
- Packaging Material: Metal
- Shelf Life: >12 Months
- Resource: Natural
- Mf: C9h10o3
- Product Type: Acidity Regulators, Antioxidants, Chewing Gum Base
- Color: White Powder
- Melting Point(25deg.C): 81-83
- Name: China Natural Super Vanillin Powder Flavour Suppli
- Transport Package: 25kg
- Origin: China
- Certification: ISO
- Storage Method: Normal
- Main Substances: Capsicum
- CAS No.: 121-32-4
- Einecs No.: 204-464-7
- Purity: 98%
- Appearance: White Crystalline Powder
- Assay: 99% Min
- Trademark: Fooding
- Specification: GMP
- HS Code: 29163100
Food Additive Flavoring Natural Vanillin Halal
Description of vanillin:
Vanillin, (also known as methyl vanillin), is an organic compound with the molecular formula C8H8O3. Its functional groups include aldehyde, ether, and phenol. vanillin is the primary component of the extract of the vanilla bean. It is also found in roasted coffee and the Chinese red pine. Methyl vanillin is used by the food industry as well as ethylvanillin.
The largest use of vanillin is as a flavoring, usually in sweet foods. The ice cream and chocolate industries together comprise 75% of the market for vanillin as a flavoring, with smaller amounts being used in confections and baked goods.
Vanillin is also used in the fragrance industry, in perfumes, and to mask unpleasant odors or tastes in medicines, livestock fodder, and cleaning products.
Vanillin has been used as a chemical intermediate in the production of pharmaceuticals and other fine chemicals. In 1970, more than half the world's vanillin production was used in the synthesis of other chemicals.
Additionally, vanillin can be used as a general purpose stain for developing thin layer chromatography (TLC) plates to aid in visualizing components of a reaction mixture. This stain yields a range of colors for these different components.
View more: http://www.chinafooding.com/Vanillin
White crystal powder
Dense odor like vanilla bean
1g smaple can dissolved in 3ml 70% alcohol
Residue on ignition
Loss on drying
Packaging & Shipping
Introduction:FoodIng Group Limited is a global provider of Food Additives and ingredients specializing in serving the demand for raw materials needed for finished food products. Our clients trust us to provide quality ingredients every single time. Combined with strict manufacturing processes, top-notch R&D and a disciplined trading platform, FoodIng Group Limited continues to build upon our experience while looking out into the future.
Our mission:Fooding Group Limited's mission is to become the world's leading provider of Food Additives and ingredients. This will be accomplished by providing Quality Ingredients that match the specifications of our clients atcompetitive prices. Our products will derive from trusted sources and arrive to our clients in a timely and well arranged manner. Clients will take comfort in knowing that all of their product needs are being handled by a professional and friendly support staff that constantly strives to outperform.If you are interested, please feel free to contact with us. We are looking forward your consulting! More infomation,please visit our website: www.chinafooding.com
1. Supply high quality products with a reasonable price in additives industry.
2. Arrange the orders and shipping with cus requests in time, According to the different countries export policy provide complete customs clearance documents.
3. Provide agile and safe payments.
4. We can in charge of all if our products have quality problems.
5. Provide a price trend, ensure the clients can know about marketing informations in time.
6. Have offices at Peru and Mexico, Clients can get our company information from here, discuss the prices and delivery time face to face.
1. What's your payment terms?
T/T or LC.
2. What's your delivery time?
Usually we will arrange the shipment in 7 -15 days.
3. How about the packing?
Usually we provide the packing as 25 kg / bag or carton. Of course, if you have special requirements on them, we will according to you.
4. How about the validity of the products?
According to the products you ordered.
5. What documents you provide?
Usually, we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificat and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
6. What is loading port?
Usually is Shanghai or Qingdao.
Send your inquiry Details in the below for free sample, Click "Send" Now!