- Model NO.: Calcium Chloride Dihydrate
- Drying Method: Dynamic Drying
- Sorbent: Molecular Sieves
- CAS No.: 10043-52-4
- Mf: Cacl2
- Molecular Weight: 172.09
- Calcium Chloride Dihydrate Appearance: White Fragmental Crystalline or Flake
- MP: 782
- Trademark: Fooding
- Specification: GMP
- HS Code: 29163100
- Shape: Sphere
- Kind: Silica-Gel Desiccant
- Desiccant: Physical Desiccant
- Einecs No.: 233-140-8
- Other Names: Calcium Chloride Anhydrous
- Density: 2.32
- Fp: >1600°c
- Water Content: 740 G/L (20°c)
- Transport Package: 25kg
- Origin: China
Dicalcium phosphate (DCP)
Dicalcium phosphate, also known as dibasic calcium phosphate or calcium monohydrogen phosphate, is a type of calcium phosphate that is dibasic. It is usually found as the dihydrate, with the chemical formula of CaHPO4?2H2O, but it can be thermally converted to the anhydrous form, which has been referred to by the abbreviation 'DPCA'. It is practically insoluble in water, with a solubility of 0.02 g per 100 mL at 25 °C. It contains about 29.5 percent calcium in its anhydrous form. On contact with water, it converts to hydroxyapatite, which is insoluble solid, and phosphoric acid.
Dicalcium phosphate is mainly used as a dietary supplement in prepared breakfast cereals, dog treats, enriched flour, and noodle products. It is also used as a tableting agent in some pharmaceutical preparations, including some products meant to eliminate body odor. Dicalcium phosphate is also found in some dietary calcium supplements (e.g. Bonexcin). It is used in poultry feed. It is also used in some toothpastes as a tartar control agent.
Fooding can supply high quality dicalcium phosphate can be used as feed additives to clients. If you are interested, please feel free to contact with us. We are looking forward your consulting! More infomation, please visit our website: www.chinafooding.com
Calcium phosphate, dicalcium phosphate, DCP
White crystalline powder
97~105.0%(Anhydrous or dihydrate)
Loss on ignition(850°C)
Packaging & Shipping
Introduction:FoodIng Group Limited is a global provider of Food Additives and ingredients specializing in serving the demand for raw materials needed for finished food products. Our clients trust us to provide quality ingredients every single time. Combined with strict manufacturing processes, top-notch R&D and a disciplined trading platform, FoodIng Group Limited continues to build upon our experience while looking out into the future.
Our mission:Fooding Group Limited's mission is to become the world's leading provider of Food Additives and ingredients. This will be accomplished by providing Quality Ingredients that match the specifications of our clients atcompetitive prices. Our products will derive from trusted sources and arrive to our clients in a timely and well arranged manner. Clients will take comfort in knowing that all of their product needs are being handled by a professional and friendly support staff that constantly strives to outperform.If you are interested, please feel free to contact with us. We are looking forward your consulting! More infomation,please visit our website: www.chinafooding.com
1. Supply high quality products with a reasonable price in additives industry.
2. Arrange the orders and shipping with cus requests in time, According to the different countries export policy provide complete customs clearance documents.
3. Provide agile and safe payments.
4. We can in charge of all if our products have quality problems.
5. Provide a price trend, ensure the clients can know about marketing informations in time.
6. Have offices at Peru and Mexico, Clients can get our company information from here, discuss the prices and delivery time face to face.
1. What's your payment terms?
T/T or LC.
2. What's your delivery time?
Usually we will arrange the shipment in 7 -15 days.
3. How about the packing?
Usually we provide the packing as 25 kg / bag or carton. Of course, if you have special requirements on them, we will according to you.
4. How about the validity of the products?
According to the products you ordered.
5. What documents you provide?
Usually, we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificat and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
6. What is loading port?
Usually is Shanghai or Qingdao.
Send your inquiry Details in the below for free sample, Click "Send" Now!