- Model NO.: Sodium Bicarbonate
- Appearance: Solid
- Solubleness: Soluble Alkali
- Quality: Superior Grade
- Sodium Bicarbonate Certification: Carbonate
- Einecs No.: 2056-33-8
- Product Type: Sodium Bicarbonate
- Grade: Food Grade, Industrial Grade
- Application: Used as Food Fermentation, Detergent Ingredient, C
- Trademark: Fooding
- Specification: GMP
- HS Code: 29163100
- Classification: Caustic Soda
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
- Ionization Capacity: Strong Alkali
- Usage: Dietary Alkali
- CAS No.: 144-55-8
- Mf: Nahco3
- Sodium Bicarbonate Purity: 99% - 100.5%
- Sodium Bicarbonate Appearance: White Powder
- Names: Low Price USP Sodium Bicarbonate Granules 25 Kg Su
- Transport Package: 25kg
- Origin: China
Sodium bicarbonate, referred to as "baking soda" is primarily used in cooking (baking), as a leavening agent. It reacts with acidic components in batters, releasing carbon dioxide, which causes expansion of the batter and forms the characteristic texture and grain in pancakes, cakes, quick breads, and other baked and fried foods. Acidic compounds that induce this reaction include phosphates, cream of tartar, lemon juice, yogurt, buttermilk, cocoa, vinegar, etc. Sodium bicarbonate can be substituted for baking powder provided sufficient acid reagent is also added to the recipe.Many forms of baking powder contain sodium bicarbonate combined with one or more acidic phosphates or cream of tartar.
Sodium bicarbonate was sometimes used in cooking vegetables, to make them softer, although this has gone out of fashion, as most people now prefer firmer vegetables that contain more nutrients. However, it is still used in Asian cuisine to tenderise meats. Baking soda may react with acids in food, including Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid). It is also used in breadings such as for fried foods to enhance crispness.Thermal decomposition causes sodium bicarbonate alone to act as a raising agent by releasing carbon dioxide at baking temperatures. The carbon dioxide production starts at temperatures above 80 °C. The mixture for cakes using this method can be allowed to stand before baking without any premature release of carbon dioxide.
| Potassium metaphosphate|
-->Sodium Bicarbonate Food Grade
-->Sodium Bicarbonate Pharmaceutical Grade
|Sodium Bicarbonate Food Grade|
|Total base(as NaHCO3),%||99.82 min|
|Moisture content,%||0.15 max|
|PH value( 10g /L),%||8.28 max|
|Arsenic(As), %||0.0001 max|
|Lead,as Pb||0.0005 max|
|Sodium Bicarbonate Pharmaceutical Grade|
|Total Alkalinity cotent (as NaHCO3)%||99.5-101.0|
|Appearance of solution||Comply with the standard|
|Carbonate||Comply with the standard|
View more: http://www.chinafooding.com/Sodium_Bicarbonate
Packaging & Shipping
Introduction:FoodIng Group Limited is a global provider of Food Additives and ingredients specializing in serving the demand for raw materials needed for finished food products. Our clients trust us to provide quality ingredients every single time. Combined with strict manufacturing processes, top-notch R&D and a disciplined trading platform, FoodIng Group Limited continues to build upon our experience while looking out into the future.
Our mission:Fooding Group Limited's mission is to become the world's leading provider of Food Additives and ingredients. This will be accomplished by providing Quality Ingredients that match the specifications of our clients atcompetitive prices. Our products will derive from trusted sources and arrive to our clients in a timely and well arranged manner. Clients will take comfort in knowing that all of their product needs are being handled by a professional and friendly support staff that constantly strives to outperform.If you are interested, please feel free to contact with us. We are looking forward your consulting! More infomation,please visit our website: www.chinafooding.com
1. Supply high quality products with a reasonable price in additives industry.
2. Arrange the orders and shipping with cus requests in time, According to the different countries export policy provide complete customs clearance documents.
3. Provide agile and safe payments.
4. We can in charge of all if our products have quality problems.
5. Provide a price trend, ensure the clients can know about marketing informations in time.
6. Have offices at Peru and Mexico, Clients can get our company information from here, discuss the prices and delivery time face to face.
1. What's your payment terms?
T/T or LC.
2. What's your delivery time?
Usually we will arrange the shipment in 7 -15 days.
3. How about the packing?
Usually we provide the packing as 25 kg / bag or carton. Of course, if you have special requirements on them, we will according to you.
4. How about the validity of the products?
According to the products you ordered.
5. What documents you provide?
Usually, we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificat and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
6. What is loading port?
Usually is Shanghai or Qingdao.
Send your inquiry Details in the below for free sample, Click "Send" Now!