- Model NO.: Potassium bitartrate
- Shelf Life: >12 Months
- Application: Meat
- CAS No.: 868-14-4
- Einecs No.: 212-769-1
- Potassium Bitartrate Purity: 99%Min
- Product Name: Food Grade Potassium Bitartrate
- Storage Method: Normal
- Trademark: Fooding
- Specification: GMP
- HS Code: 29163100
- Certification: ISO
- Aerogenic Speed: Double Reaction of Baking Powder
- Type: Composite Bulking Agents
- Mf: C4h5ko6
- Product Type: Vitamins, Amino Acids and Coenzymes
- Appearance: White Powder
- Other Names: Potassium Bitartrate
- Main Active Ingredient: Carrageenan
- Transport Package: Metal, 25kg
- Origin: China
Food Grade Potassium bitartrate
Potassium bitartrate, also known as potassium hydrogen tartrate, with formula KC4H5O6, is a byproduct of winemaking. In cooking it is known as cream of tartar. It is the potassium acid salt of tartaric acid (a carboxylic acid).
Potassium bitartrate can be mixed with an acidic liquid such as lemon juice or white vinegar to make a pastelike cleaning agent for metals such as brass, aluminum or copper, or with water for other cleaning applications such as removing light stains from porcelain. This mixture is sometimes mistakenly made with vinegar and sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), which actually react to neutralize each other, creating carbon dioxide and a sodium acetate solution.
Cream of tartar was often used in traditional dyeing where the complexing action of the tartrate ions were used to adjust the solubility and hydrolysis of mordant salts such as tin chloride and alum.
Cream of tartar, when mixed into a paste with hydrogen peroxide, can be used to clean rust from some hand tools, notably hand files. The paste is applied and allowed to set for a few hours and then washed off with a baking soda/water solution. Another rinse with water, a thorough drying and a thin application of oil will protect the file from further rusting.
Cream of tartar has been used internally as a purgative. Use as a purgative is dangerous because an excess of potassium, or hyperkalemia, may occur. Though it has been supplanted by modern medicines in conventional medical practice, contemporary and traditional recommendations may be found for the internal use of cream of tartar as a natural or folk remedy for nicotine addiction, arthritis, and candida albicans.
L(+)-Potassium hydrogen tartrate
White crystalline powder
Stable. Incompatible with strong oxidizing agents.
Packaging & Shipping
Introduction:FoodIng Group Limited is a global provider of Food Additives and ingredients specializing in serving the demand for raw materials needed for finished food products. Our clients trust us to provide quality ingredients every single time. Combined with strict manufacturing processes, top-notch R&D and a disciplined trading platform, FoodIng Group Limited continues to build upon our experience while looking out into the future.
Our mission:Fooding Group Limited's mission is to become the world's leading provider of Food Additives and ingredients. This will be accomplished by providing Quality Ingredients that match the specifications of our clients atcompetitive prices. Our products will derive from trusted sources and arrive to our clients in a timely and well arranged manner. Clients will take comfort in knowing that all of their product needs are being handled by a professional and friendly support staff that constantly strives to outperform.If you are interested, please feel free to contact with us. We are looking forward your consulting! More infomation,please visit our website: www.chinafooding.com
1. Supply high quality products with a reasonable price in additives industry.
2. Arrange the orders and shipping with cus requests in time, According to the different countries export policy provide complete customs clearance documents.
3. Provide agile and safe payments.
4. We can in charge of all if our products have quality problems.
5. Provide a price trend, ensure the clients can know about marketing informations in time.
6. Have offices at Peru and Mexico, Clients can get our company information from here, discuss the prices and delivery time face to face.
1. What's your payment terms?
T/T or LC.
2. What's your delivery time?
Usually we will arrange the shipment in 7 -15 days.
3. How about the packing?
Usually we provide the packing as 25 kg / bag or carton. Of course, if you have special requirements on them, we will according to you.
4. How about the validity of the products?
According to the products you ordered.
5. What documents you provide?
Usually, we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificat and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
6. What is loading port?
Usually is Shanghai or Qingdao.
Send your inquiry Details in the below for free sample, Click "Send" Now!