- Model NO.: Sodium Gluconate
- Appearance: Powder
- Special Function: Antistatic
- Auxiliary System: Water Type Coating Auxiliary Agent
- CAS No.: 527-07-1
- Mf: C6h11o7na
- Purity: 99%Min
- Product Name: High Quality Good Health 99% Sodium Gluconate
- Brand Name: Fooding
- Trademark: Fooding
- Specification: GMP
- HS Code: 29163100
- Kind: Defoaming Agent
- Application: Appliance Paint
- Property: Water-Solution
- Usage Stage: Manufacturing Stage
- Einecs No.: 208-407-7
- Product Type: Coating Auxiliary Agents, Electronics Chemicals, L
- Sodium Gluconate Appearance: White to Yellowish Powder
- Other Names: Sodium Gluconate
- Sodium Gluconate Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Transport Package: 25kg
- Origin: China
Main application of Sodium Gluconate:
1, for medicine, regulating acid-base balance of the body to restore normal nerve function, sodium and capacity to maintain extracellular osmotic pressure, regulate acid-base balance of normal neuromuscular function play an important role. This product can effectively prevent the occurrence of low sodium syndrome. For the same purpose, used in food additives.
2, used as water quality stabilizer: sodium gluconate as excellent corrosion and scale effect, it is widely used in water quality stabilizer, such as oil and chemical companies circulating cooling water system, low pressure boilers, internal combustion engine cooling water system treatment chemicals . Its superiority in:
(1) the coordination obvious effect. For molybdenum, silicon, phosphorus, tungsten, nitrite and other formulations, as the coordination effect of corrosion inhibition effect is greatly increased.
(2) Corrosion rates increase with rising temperature. General corrosion inhibition efficiency increased with increasing temperature decrease, or even useless. However, sodium gluconate on the contrary, corrosion rate within a certain range increase with increasing temperature, for example, carbon steel and other materials for the test, the temperature from 77 °C F at up to 120 °C F, the average rate of 5% buffer or more. Therefore, sodium gluconate this strange feature, the system of higher temperatures from cryogenic to high temperature or variable temperature system, is ideal as a corrosion inhibitor.
(3) ability scale: for calcium, magnesium, iron salts are highly complex, and they scale are strong, especially for Fe3 + has excellent chelation, even in a role within the whole range of PH.
(4) pollution. Using sodium gluconate as the circulating cooling water corrosion inhibitor, to pollution, which is currently used by other corrosion inhibitor incomparable advantages.
3, steel surface cleaning agent used: steel surface plated bowl as needed, chrome, tin, nickel plated to meet special purposes, such as the manufacture of tinplate, galvanized plate, chrome-plated (electrical degrees), with its billet surface is required After rigorous washing, the surface of the coating material with a solid combination of steel, this time adding the cleaning agent is sodium gluconate will achieve the desired results. This has been a big international company manufacturing tinplate confirmed.
4, special cleaning agent for glass: with sodium gluconate as the main cleaning agent formulations of glass to improve the professional the following common problems: detergent is not strong, easy to plug the bottle washer nozzle and pipe; posted on the bottle and bottleneck is not the ideal force to dye rust; washed trace residues on food security is not ideal (such as phosphate residues); wash water discharge pollution into (can not meet the state standard).
5, in the construction industry as a reducing agent, retarder: add a certain amount of cement in the sodium gluconate, the increase of plasticity and strength of concrete, and there is blocking, that is, the initial and final delay concrete coagulation time. Also can be used for electroplating, film making and many other industries, very broad application prospects.
Storage and transport:
Sodium Gluconate Storage:
Store in a dry ventilated place, should pay attention to moisture and moisture. Long-term storage without deterioration, if any lumps, crushed or dissolved not affect the results.
Sodium Gluconate Transportation:
This product is nontoxic, is non-inflammable and explosive dangerous goods. The use of cars, trains can transport.
Sodium Gluconate Synthesis:
Industry generally contain glucose substances (such as grain) as raw materials, fermentation of glucose obtained first by gluconic acid, sodium hydroxide and then by the ongoing and can get sodium gluconate, and oxide electrolysis can be applied synthesized by chemical oxidation of our most - times the production of bromine oxide synthesis enzyme according to the different types of fermentation, fermentation can be divided into two minutes, an enzyme with Aspergillus Niger, another acid, with the latter rule Glucose dehydrogenation in the formation of lactones, and then the ester decomposition.
Sodium gluconate can also be derived directly from glucose fermentation. At this point, the composition of the fermentation-based support for: glucose 250 ~ 350G / L, magnesium sulfate heptahydrate 0.2 ~ 0.3G / L, urea, diammonium phosphate, or 0.4 to 0.5 g / l. The substrate must be sterilized fermentation process, the temperature control of 30-32 degrees, PH with 30% to 50% sodium hydroxide to 5.5-6.5 ways to control the fermentation process lasted 40 ~ 100H. then by filtration and washing to remove micro-organisms, active carbon, then filtered, concentrated or spray drying results derived products.
Sodium Gluconate Safety and health and protection
Sodium gluconate non-toxic. Present in water and sodium gluconate chelate formation with heavy metal ions, through the normal biological treatment quickly and completely degraded. Released during the degradation of the heavy metal ions can be removed by precipitation, or adsorption on the wastewater treatment process on the formation of sludge is removed.
|Appearance||White Crystalline powder or granular|
|Reducing Sugars||≤1.0 %|
|Loss on drying||≤1.0 %|
|Chloride||≤ 0.07 %|
|Sulfonate||≤ 0.05 %|
|Arsenic content||≤ 0.0003 %|
|Lead content||≤ 0.001 %|
Packaging & Shipping
Introduction:FoodIng Group Limited is a global provider of Food Additives and ingredients specializing in serving the demand for raw materials needed for finished food products. Our clients trust us to provide quality ingredients every single time. Combined with strict manufacturing processes, top-notch R&D and a disciplined trading platform, FoodIng Group Limited continues to build upon our experience while looking out into the future.
Our mission:Fooding Group Limited's mission is to become the world's leading provider of Food Additives and ingredients. This will be accomplished by providing Quality Ingredients that match the specifications of our clients atcompetitive prices. Our products will derive from trusted sources and arrive to our clients in a timely and well arranged manner. Clients will take comfort in knowing that all of their product needs are being handled by a professional and friendly support staff that constantly strives to outperform.If you are interested, please feel free to contact with us. We are looking forward your consulting! More infomation,please visit our website: www.chinafooding.com
1. Supply high quality products with a reasonable price in additives industry.
2. Arrange the orders and shipping with cus requests in time, According to the different countries export policy provide complete customs clearance documents.
3. Provide agile and safe payments.
4. We can in charge of all if our products have quality problems.
5. Provide a price trend, ensure the clients can know about marketing informations in time.
6. Have offices at Peru and Mexico, Clients can get our company information from here, discuss the prices and delivery time face to face.
1. What's your payment terms?
T/T or LC.
2. What's your delivery time?
Usually we will arrange the shipment in 7 -15 days.
3. How about the packing?
Usually we provide the packing as 25 kg / bag or carton. Of course, if you have special requirements on them, we will according to you.
4. How about the validity of the products?
According to the products you ordered.
5. What documents you provide?
Usually, we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificat and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
6. What is loading port?
Usually is Shanghai or Qingdao.
Send your inquiry Details in the below for free sample, Click "Send" Now!