- Model NO.: Creatine Monohydrate
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Suitable for: Elderly
- Purity: >99%
- Grade: Food Grade, Medicine Grade
- Appearance: White Crystals or Crystalline Powder
- Other Names: High Quality Pure Creatine Monohydrate
- Product Type: Sports Supplements
- Function: Providing Energy
- Specification: GMP
- HS Code: 29163100
- Powder: Yes
- Certification: GMP
- State: Solid
- CAS No.: 6020-87-7
- Creatine Monohydrate Purity: 99%
- Mf: C4h9n3o2
- Bulk Density: 0.20g/Ml~0.60g/Ml
- Form: Powder
- Trademark: Fooding
- Origin: China
High quality pure Creatine Monohydrate (CAS 6020-87-7 )
Specification of Pure Creatine Monohydrate:
Assay (on dried substance)
Loss on drying
Heavy metals (as Pb)
Total Plate Count
E. Coli & Salmonella
Yeast & Mould
Clear and Colorless
Description of Pure Creatine Monohydrate:
The chemical name for Creatine Monohydrate is methyl guanidine-acetic acid. Creatine is a natural substance found in our muscle cells, especially around the skeletal muscles. Creatine Monohydrate is naturally manufactured in the liver, kidneys and pancreas, and creatine monohydrate works as a storage form for potential energy. Widely accepted in the fitness communities across the globe as a top supplement, creatine monohydrate is used to develop strength and stimulate muscle growth. Creatine Monohydrate is found in muscles, the heart and brain tissue. Creatine Monohydrate is a natural derivative of the amino acids arginine, methionine and glycine. About 95% of the body's creatine supply is located near the skeletal muscles and the remaining 5% is stored in other parts of the body. Although it comes in many different forms, the most common formula used for athletic purposes is creatine monohydrate. Creatine monohydrate is one of the most well studied supplements in the field of sports nutrition. As a supplement, creatine monohydrate combined with glucose (a simple carbohydrate such as fruit) provides maximum benefits.
Function of Pure Creatine Monohydrate:
1.Creatine monohydrate is a colorless, crystalline substance used in muscle tissue for the production of phosphocreatine.
2.Creatine monohydrate is an important factor in the formation of adenosine triphosphate triphosphate(ATP), the source of energy for muscle contraction and many other functions in the body.
3.Creatine supplements are sometimes used by athletes, bodybuilders, wrestlers and others who wish to gain muscle mass, typically consuming 2 to 3 times the amount that could be obtained from a very-high-protein diet.
Packaging & Shipping
Introduction:FoodIng Group Limited is a global provider of Food Additives and ingredients specializing in serving the demand for raw materials needed for finished food products. Our clients trust us to provide quality ingredients every single time. Combined with strict manufacturing processes, top-notch R&D and a disciplined trading platform, FoodIng Group Limited continues to build upon our experience while looking out into the future.
Our mission:Fooding Group Limited's mission is to become the world's leading provider of Food Additives and ingredients. This will be accomplished by providing Quality Ingredients that match the specifications of our clients atcompetitive prices. Our products will derive from trusted sources and arrive to our clients in a timely and well arranged manner. Clients will take comfort in knowing that all of their product needs are being handled by a professional and friendly support staff that constantly strives to outperform.If you are interested, please feel free to contact with us. We are looking forward your consulting! More infomation,please visit our website: www.chinafooding.com
1. Supply high quality products with a reasonable price in additives industry.
2. Arrange the orders and shipping with cus requests in time, According to the different countries export policy provide complete customs clearance documents.
3. Provide agile and safe payments.
4. We can in charge of all if our products have quality problems.
5. Provide a price trend, ensure the clients can know about marketing informations in time.
6. Have offices at Peru and Mexico, Clients can get our company information from here, discuss the prices and delivery time face to face.
1. What's your payment terms?
T/T or LC.
2. What's your delivery time?
Usually we will arrange the shipment in 7 -15 days.
3. How about the packing?
Usually we provide the packing as 25 kg / bag or carton. Of course, if you have special requirements on them, we will according to you.
4. How about the validity of the products?
According to the products you ordered.
5. What documents you provide?
Usually, we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificat and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
6. What is loading port?
Usually is Shanghai or Qingdao.
How to Contact Us?
Send your inquiry Details in the below for free sample, Click "Send" Now!