- Model NO.: L Tartaric acid
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
- Quality: First Class
- Mf: C4h6o6
- Fema No: N/a
- L Tartaric Acid Appearance: Powder and Liquid
- Application: Foods/Pharmaceuticals/Cosmetics/Detergents
- Product Name: Tartaric Acid L+ Food Grade (Manufacture Price)
- Transport Package: 25kg
- Origin: China
- Classification: Titanium Dioxide
- Kind: Acidic Oxide
- CAS No.: 133-37-9
- Einecs No.: 205-105-7
- Product Type: Acidity Regulators, Acidity Regulators
- Purity: 99%Min
- L Tartaric Acid Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Trademark: Fooding
- Specification: GMP
- HS Code: 29163100
L-Tartaric Acid is widely present in fruits, especially grapes. L-Tartaric Acid is the cheapest of the optical activity of tartaric acid, L-Tartaric Acid is often referred to as "natural tartaric acid." Industry, L-Tartaric Acid are still the main or even sole source of natural products. Wine industry by-products of tartar, acid treatment can be obtained by L-Tartaric Acid. Italy is the worlds L-Tartaric Acid largest producer of this wine made with the size of the country are not unrelated.
L-Tartaric Acid maximum use of the beverage additive. Then the drug industry raw materials. In modern organic synthesis is very important chiral ligands and hand temper, L-Tartaric Acid used to produce many well-known chiral catalysts, and E334 as a chiral source to synthesize complex natural product molecules. L-Tartaric Acid is also an antioxidant, has been applied in the food industry.
L-Tartaric Acid usage:
L-Tartaric Acid is widely used as food, beverages and other sour agent. With its optical activity, L-Tartaric Acid as a chemical resolving agent to resolve DL-amino-butanol, anti-TB drug intermediates. L-Tartaric Acid is used for synthesis of tartaric acid derivatives as chiral pool. With its acidity, L-Tartaric Acid is used as a catalyst in the resin finishing of polyester fabric or a pH regulator oryzanol production. With its complex, L-Tartaric Acid is used in electroplating, desulfurization, acid.
Heavy metal(as Pb),%≤
Loss on heat,% ≤(100-105°C)
Introduction:FoodIng Group Limited is a global provider of Food Additives and ingredients specializing in serving the demand for raw materials needed for finished food products. Our clients trust us to provide quality ingredients every single time. Combined with strict manufacturing processes, top-notch R&D and a disciplined trading platform, FoodIng Group Limited continues to build upon our experience while looking out into the future.
Our mission:Fooding Group Limited's mission is to become the world's leading provider of Food Additives and ingredients. This will be accomplished by providing Quality Ingredients that match the specifications of our clients atcompetitive prices. Our products will derive from trusted sources and arrive to our clients in a timely and well arranged manner. Clients will take comfort in knowing that all of their product needs are being handled by a professional and friendly support staff that constantly strives to outperform.If you are interested, please feel free to contact with us. We are looking forward your consulting! More infomation,please visit our website: www.chinafooding.com
1. Supply high quality products with a reasonable price in additives industry.
2. Arrange the orders and shipping with cus requests in time, According to the different countries export policy provide complete customs clearance documents.
3. Provide agile and safe payments.
4. We can in charge of all if our products have quality problems.
5. Provide a price trend, ensure the clients can know about marketing informations in time.
6. Have offices at Peru and Mexico, Clients can get our company information from here, discuss the prices and delivery time face to face.
1. What's your payment terms?
T/T or LC.
2. What's your delivery time?
Usually we will arrange the shipment in 7 -15 days.
3. How about the packing?
Usually we provide the packing as 25 kg / bag or carton. Of course, if you have special requirements on them, we will according to you.
4. How about the validity of the products?
According to the products you ordered.
5. What documents you provide?
Usually, we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificat and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
6. What is loading port?
Usually is Shanghai or Qingdao.
Send your inquiry Details in the below for free sample, Click "Send" Now!