- Model NO.: Tricalcium Phosphate
- Classification: Chemical Additives
- Appearance: Powder
- CAS No.: 7758-87-4
- Other Names: TCP
- Product Type: Feed Grade Minerals & Trace Elements
- Tricalcium Phosphate Appearance: White or Gray
- Molecular Weight: 310.18
- Trademark: Fooding
- Origin: China
- Efficacy: Promote Healthy & Growth
- Type: Preservatives
- Color: White
- Mf: Ca3(Po4)2
- Einecs No.: 231-840-8
- Tricalcium Phosphate Efficacy: Feed Preservatives, Promote Healthy & Growth, Prom
- Melting Point: 1670
- Relative Density: 3.18
- Specification: GMP
- HS Code: 29163100
Tricalcium phosphate is a calcium salt of phosphoric acid with the chemical formula Ca3(PO4)2. It is also known as tribasic calcium phosphate or "bone ash" (calcium phosphate being one of the main combustion products of bone). It has an alpha and a beta crystal form, the alpha state being formed at high temperatures. As rock, it is found in Whitlockite.
It is found in nature as a rock in Morocco, Israel, Philippines, Egypt, and Kola (Russia) and in smaller quantities in some other countries. The natural form is not completely pure, and there are some other components like sand and lime which can change the composition. In terms of P2O5, most calcium phosphate rocks have a content of 30% to 40% P2O5 in weight. The skeletons and teeth of vertebrate animals are composed of calcium phosphate, mainly hydroxyapatite.
Tricalcium phosphate is used in powdered spices as an anti-caking agent. Calcium phosphate is an important raw material for the production of phosphoric acid and fertilizers, for example in the Odda process. Calcium phosphate is also a raising agent (food additives) E341. Is a mineral salt found in rocks and bones, it is used in cheese products. It is also used as a nutritional supplement and occurs naturally in cow milk, although the most common and economical forms for supplementation are calcium carbonate (which should be taken with food) and calcium citrate (which can be taken without food).
There is some debate about the different bioavailabilities of the different calcium salts. It is commonly used in porcelain and dental powders, and medically as an antacid or calcium supplement, although calcium carbonate is more common in this regard. It can be used as a tissue replacement for repairing bony defects when autogenous bone graft is not feasible or possible. It may be used alone or in combination with a biodegradable, resorbable polymer such as polyglycolic acid. It may also be combined with autologous materials for a bone graft. We are looking forward your consulting! More infomation, please visit our website: Www. Chinafooding. Com
|Item||Specification--FCC-V (Food grade, USP)|
|Assay (On the ignited basis)||≥90%|
|P2O5 Content(on the Anhydrous basis)||38.5--48.0 %|
|Description||White floating crystalline powder|
|Identification||Positive tests for calcium and for phosphate|
|Solubility tests||Practically insoluble in water, insoluble in ethanol soluble in dilute hydrochloric and nitric acid|
|Residue on ignition||≤8 %|
1. Supply high quality products with a reasonable price in additives industry.
2. Arrange the orders and shipping with cus requests in time, According to the different countries export policy provide complete customs clearance documents.
3. Provide agile and safe payments.
4. We can in charge of all if our products have quality problems.
5. Provide a price trend, ensure the clients can know about marketing informations in time.
6. Have offices at Peru and Mexico, Clients can get our company information from here, discuss the prices and delivery time face to face.
1. What's your payment terms?
T/T or LC.
2. What's your delivery time?
Usually we will arrange the shipment in 7 -15 days.
3. How about the packing?
Usually we provide the packing as 25 kg / bag or carton. Of course, if you have special requirements on them, we will according to you.
4. How about the validity of the products?
According to the products you ordered.
5. What documents you provide?
Usually, we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA, Health certificat and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
6. What is loading port?
Usually is Shanghai or Qingdao.